- Kevin and Kelly arrived late Friday night.
- Saturday morning we went down to the markets in the Strip District (thanks Natalie for the tip)
- Ate pizza, meat on a stick and snow cones from Strip District vendors.
- Came home and got the spread ready for the game. Spread included sandwiches on homemade bread, baked beans, buffalo chicken dip, strawberries and cookies.
- Watched BYU smoosh Arizona 20-7.
- Sunday we went to church, had naps and included Kevin and Kelly in our normal watching of America's Funniest Home Videos and Extreme Makeover: Home Edition.
- Monday we went to Primanti Bros on Kevin and Kelly's way out of town.
Overall it was a very fun weekend, with lots of good food and lots of relaxing! I hope they will come back soon!