Wednesday, November 10, 2010

What have we done?

While Kevin and Kelly were here, we gave Ethan a hair cut. While the clippers were out I thought we'd give Luke a trim too. Did you know that even though you use the longest clipper attachment it's still really short? I didn't and was very sad to see all the curls go. The cut is growing on me though and I can be almost sure that the curls aren't gone for good.
The before/during. He didn't mind the buzz of the clippers. I was glad it wasn't as traumatizing for him as it was for me. Yes, yes I know it was my idea, but still...

I didn't take an after picture, but this is about a week later. Sorry about the dirty shirt, he just finished carving his pumpkin, doesn't he have skills?

1 comment:

-kim said...

holy cow. that boy looks grown up! and he did an awesome job carving that pumpkin, by the way....