Sunday, August 30, 2009

I'm not really sure

when this happened. I mean, look how big these girls are. Good grief.
Ashby and Avery on their first day of school.


Sweet Ashby's face. Oh yes I forgot to mention that Ashby lost her seventh tooth last week. She was very excited about it, more than any of the other lost teeth I would say.




My sweet Avs. Did you know her favorite color is pink?



Avery getting off the bus after her first day. Avery is in the preschool program through our school district. They bus all the kids in the program to their building that is only about half a mile away. Ashby's school is just up the street so we walk, but the little one has to ride the bus!

2 comments:

Nancy Sabina said...

Sweet, sweet girls! I just heard that you guys are headed up here next month. Can;t wait!

Mandy said...

So sweet. I love your girls.