Saturday, January 31, 2009

Are we or are we not?

You may wonder whether or not we are true Pittsburghers because of our lack of public support for the Steelers. Well I'm pretty sure it's written in Pittsburgh law that if you live within a 50 mile radius of Heinz Field that you have to love the Steelers. We definitely do so we are definitely Pittsburghers! This town has been crazy this week, I love it. Ashby said that only two kids in her class of 24 were not wearing Steelers garb on Friday. They had better win tomorrow because I can't bear a month long city wide depression. I'm actually optimistic saying it would only be a month long, really it would probably last until NFL season starts again next fall. We have many a good snack planned for our party tomorrow. Maybe I'll post a picture if there's anything worth taking a picture of. And, oh yes, GO STEELERS!

No comments: