So it's Wednesday and I was hoping that today was the end. However, it looks like the light at the end of the tunnel is not coming until Friday. Don't know what I'm talking about.... it's year end audit time. For our family that means pain and lots of it. This has been the worst busy season yet. Roger worked 90 hours last week and will work that this week too. We are tired and cranky and missing him. So I decided to look on the bright side, I've been whining about this a lot. It's a new top five.
Top five reasons we are looking forward to Roger finishing up his year end audits.
1. Bill and I will no longer be solely responsible for shoveling the walk and driveway. (Bill's our extremely nice neighbor who takes pity on me and shovels sometimes, not a secret boyfriend)
2. Roger will be here to take part in all the bingo that the girls love to play (not to mention all the Hi Ho Cherry-O, Chutes and Ladders, Memory...well you get the idea)
3. He will be here to defend himself when Avery accuses him of shoving chap stick in the end of a marker.
4. Ashby will hopefully stop asking me if daddy will be home to see them.
5. He will just plain be here. We can see his face, he can get some sleep and we can enjoy quality family time again. We miss you Rog and can't wait until you are finished. We love you!