Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I know what you're thinking....

"....she's not really doing another post about pirates." Indeed I am, except these are the less violent, play baseball type Pirates. It was buck night at the game tonight, so we ventured out of our winter cave and went down to the ball park. It was raining and cold, but still fun. Luke was amazing well behaved for the late hour. Roger went o-2 for pictures tonight, it was humorous enough to still post. For whatever reason I can't move these pictures around how I want, here we go anyway.
Luke and I tapped out at about 9 pm. This is after we drove home. Mind you it was two hours past bedtime. He couldn't stop giggling, how was I supposed to put him to bed?


Roger and the girls, so close to eyes open Rog, keep trying.
Luke and I trying to stay warm.
Roger, completely unsuccessful at eyes open.
Ashby enjoying a pretzel.
Avery lovin' every minute of it.
A note to you Somali pirates: it has been brought to my attention that you are wearing fatigues and not puffy shirts. Maybe, just maybe if you wore puffy shirts you wouldn't feel so violent and angry and want to steal stuff...think about it.

7 comments:

Nancy Sabina said...

HA! Your note to the pirates is so true! (Although I don't think they're quite as funny as you do since my little brother works on a ship in the Caribbean)
Looks like you guys had a fun night. I can just picture Luke giggling bc he's up too late. How cute.

Brynn said...

I whole heartily agree that if you are going to be a pirate at least dress the part!

Your kids are just too cute, love all of those pictures, I can't believe how big the girls are getting.

Jolie said...

Great night for a ballgame and way to celebrate the end of tax season! We did the same and saw an awesome Mariner game...2 home runs and a grand slam.

Brittany said...

I had to laugh out loud at the comments directed toward Roger and his closed eyes. Oh how I miss you guys, can't you come any sooner?

Kelly Jo said...

Man those kids are just so dang cute! Are you sure you don't want to sell them, maybe a two for one?!

Suzy said...

Your kids are absolutely adorable! Your girls look just like you. (I think I've said that several times already). I love that your husband couldn't keep his eyes open for the pictures. Very funny. :D

The Powells said...

those kids are so big....looks like a fun night!