Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Luke's blessing

We blessed Luke at church on Sunday. Roger did a wonderful job on the blessing. We were so lucky to have Kevin and Kelly and Bryan and Anna here. We had lunch after the blessing and it was so good to see everyone. Luke did a good job, he didn't cry during the blessing, but Roger did say that they almost dropped him, he's a big boy!
Thank you Grandma for the cute outfit. Can you see his blurry arm and leg? That's cause he never holds still. He's cute though huh?

Man I love this kid, look at that face!

I was so happy to get a fairly good picture of all the kids. I love it when older siblings hold the baby, it's so cute. I love all those faces!

I also took Luke to the doctor today for his two month check up. I can't believe how fast time flies. He was over 25 inches and weighed 12 lbs 12 oz. Does it ever get any easier to see your children get their shots?

Here's a video of Luke that I took last week. Mostly for the benefit of my mom, but it's very cute all the same!

9 comments:

kim and morgan said...

Oh my goodness Chels! He is darling! Look at all that hair. How fun to finally get your boy. He's a cutie!

Brynn said...

Oh his so cute and that picture of the kids is adorable! I like his outfit too. Glad the blessing went well.

Brittany said...

Love the video of Luke, so cute. Wish we could have been there for the blessing. I took Abi to the Dr. today, and no I don't think it ever gets any easier to see your kids get their shots.

Nancy Sabina said...

I am SO sad we missed the blessing. Luke looks like a total doll. Actually, in the siblings shot I think he looks like a little cherub mid-note singing in the choir.

The Powells said...

what cute kids you have

Kari Cole said...

I can't believe he is two months old already! Time does fly! Cute blessing pictures.. wish we could have been there.

Jill said...

Chels, Luke is adorable!!! Love the blessing pictures. How is it having a boy? I bet he is constantly loved by your girls!!! I wish I could hold him and squeeze those precious cheeks!!! Let us know if you ever have a trip planned to Utah!

Nancy Clark said...

What a doll... He sure is making it tough for Robbie to catch up! Can't wait to meet him in person.

Windy said...

OH okay could your family BE ANY CUTER? oh my goodness! I love these pics!