Monday, September 29, 2008

Happy Birthday!

It was Avery's birthday last week, she is four! She's hardly my baby anymore, but we still call her our baby. She wanted to have a party for her birthday so we invited over her three friends from Sunbeams (her class at church). She was so excited and I think had a good time; she was awfully quiet. Roger was out of town on her birthday so we celebrated with the family the night after. It turned into a birth week... how great is that? We sure do love our little Avery, she brings such a great energy to our home. I enjoy the differences between her and Ashby so much. She is so girly, where Ashby is not, it's so fun. Although Avery is four now and hardly a baby, she did fall asleep in the car the other afternoon and it just reminded me that she's not completely grown up yet!

Here is Avery with the present Ashby picked out for her. We opened these presents as well as did under the plates on Thursday night. Under the plates is a Worth family tradition where every one gets a few surprises under their dinner plates that they get to enjoy prior to dinner. Every loves it! There are more pictures of Avery on her birthday, they just need to be rescued from a wonky memory card, they'll be up later (I hope)!
We love you Avery!

*As a side note, I am still very much pregnant and unfortunately probably will be for quite sometime still.....

8 comments:

Brynn said...

Happy Birthday Avery! 4 WOW that flew by! Glad you had a good time, I keep meaning to start under the plates in our family because it sounds so fun! What a great family tradition.

Mandy said...

It's funny--I KNEW it was Avery's birthday, but for a few seconds when I saw your title I thought you might have been making an announcement :)

Nancy Sabina said...

I was wondering if you were gonna stick a "oh and by the way I had the baby yesterday" in there too!

Happy Birthday, Avery! We love you!

Kelly Jo said...

We love you Avery!! And miss you too! She looks a little like Ashby in that picture, so cute.

Brittany said...

Avery looks so much like Ashby in that picture! So much fun. I can't wait for you to have your baby, I bet you can't wait either! Both of my sister-in-laws have had their boys so now I am just waiting for you! Keep us posted.

The Powells said...

happy happy birthday!!!

Lyndsie and Daniel said...

Wow, four years old! They grow up so fast! She looks so adorable. When is that baby gonna get here?

Jill said...

Happy Birthday Avery!!! I cannot believe your baby is 4! Time flies. I cannot wait to here all about your new addition. Three kids is the best! Good luck with your delivery!!!