Monday, May 17, 2010

Girl, you really got me now

Avery: Life is really hard sometimes.
Me: That's true, but it's also really good sometimes too right?
Avery: Yeah, like especially on pay day.
Me: Yeah that is pretty great.
Avery: Because then you get money.
Me: I like it when we get money.
Avery: But life is really bad when you get in a tornado.
Me: ?????
Avery: That happened to me once.
Me: ???? (comprehension slowly coming)
Roger: She's talking about the game of Life.
She had me going for a while there. Turns out my five year old is not turning into a tiny philosopher, thank heavens!

4 comments:

Valerie said...

Bet you never knew how many life lessons could be learned from a board game!

lacieinthesky said...

Oh that's too funny! cute girl :)

THE RHOADES said...

haha that's so funny!

Nancy Clark said...

As always, I am way behind on my feed reader, but this post wins as the only one that I clicked through to comment on... this totally made my day! So cute! Loved seeing you last week; miss you all so much!1