Thursday, March 12, 2009

Oh my...

am I lazy. I've hardly taken any pictures and clearly I haven't done any blogging lately. The only explanation is that I'm really, really lazy. At least my dishes are done today... oh wait I didn't even do those, Roger and the girls did. Darn. I'm posting what I've got because my mom is dying for pictures.
Luke has been getting good at rolling around. He doesn't really do it on purpose, but is pleased to find himself in a different place than where I set him. I was in the kitchen the other day and could hear something going on in the living room. I looked around the couch and saw this

and this. He was so happy with himself and I was loving his little arm all the way in the crayon bucket.

We also took advantage of our first Saturday with Roger back and went to the Museum of Natural History. It was the perfect quick Saturday trip.

And here's a video, just for good measure.

3 comments:

Nancy Sabina said...

Nothing is safe anymore! You're in big trouble now. But what a sweetie. Isaiah watched the video with me twice and just smiled and smiled. Apparently he and Luke and old friends.

Mandy said...

Wow! I've only ever seen him in arms. They grow up so fast! My kids would smother him for sure--especially Everett.

Brittany said...

I can't believe how big Luke is getting! Your mom will love the video. Thanks for the post! I have been missing you and since I am so bad at calling this is the way I feel connected!