So I'm tired of looking at my top five, but can't really think of a good theme for a new one. Here's what's up anyway:
1. My only goal for the year is to not get any fatter. I'm not going to set myself up for failure by saying I'm going to lose the 50 pounds I need to, I'm aiming low this time...
2. Is it March yet? Can't wait for Roger to be done with all these crazy hours so we can see what he looks like in daylight again.
3. Why oh why did they cancel Pushing Daisies? Yep I know I should have better things to do than watch TV, but it was my favorite show ok?
4. I wish I had an unlimited craft budget. I see so many things on the internets that I wanna make, but I don't always have the funds to do so.
5. I'm so happy and grateful to be able to spend my days with my three beautiful little ones. I've been asked a couple of times in the last week if I work and I'm so happy to say no. Yes sometimes I think it would be so nice to have a second income, but then I remember how I would completely fall apart at the seams if I had to drop the kids at daycare everyday, that's not for me.