Top five (really I could name about a bazillion) reasons I want spring.
1. We could finally ditch the coats and the girls could wear these cute sweaters from grandma.
2. I'm ready to try our hand at gardening. I can't wait to get those seeds in the ground.
3. I want to go to the park, in the backyard and anywhere else that's not the living room.
4. I want to use the sunroof. That is by far my favorite feature of any car and it's been neglected far too long.
5. I want to do fun things in the city. Go to Station Square again, ride the Monongahela Incline, movies in the park, etc, etc.
So alright already, do you think mother nature will get the memo this time?